Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CONFESSIONS…..

I have some confessions to make...Hehee not that bad though.

I have been feeling miserable lately
Got separated from my addiction to coffee some time ago, but I’m gradually getting addicted again….depression?
I am so loving ‘blame it’ ‘dead and gone’ and ‘cookie jar’ lately too, been wondering why they all share same theme.
I check Google more than any website, perhaps checking for something I don’t even knows yet.
Within the past 3weeks, four guys asked if I was into ladies, what! Hell no…okay ‘cos they think I don’t care enough for guys, but that doesn’t mean I dig ladies instead, does it?
Liking my new look
I am enjoying my new 30GB I pod…yikes!
I am still re-reading ‘redeeming love’ by Francine Rivers. After reading a chapter for 2weeks I clearly have a reason why I am re-reading it over
Should I share? cos I wn lrn 2 sty awy frm ov ----‘wrong move it is’
Something has been telling me.
I am really fighting an addiction ---not coffee
I am writing a poem on coffee, but I can’t pick the lead again ‘cos it’s going to two pages. Don’t know if it’s still romance, hate, hurt, life and okay maybe all of ‘em
I am preparing for a crazy party...lol
I think Facebook is getting boring.
I found this “An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away” and I think it’s awkward.
Yes, I love………..




ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment