Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I See You...

I see u
I see us

I see u
I see more of us

I look at you
And it seems like 2mao will
Never come

Each day

I pray
I seek
I search
For a day when
I'll never have to let you go
Cos without you
Life is empty

Come, come to me my dear
Look at me, look into my eyes
My beloved
Dont just say you love me
Show you love me

Listen, listen my love
Hear the sounds of my heart
Again listen to the love beats Reveling in my heart

Listen to my heart say....

Me u, us two, now and always.

Well, do u believe my heart?

2 comments:

  1. This is Really awesome! i am forevergrateful, mr robinson is great and a genuine spell caster, he is worth using, he is good in all round! without him my life would still be at it's lowest point. my lover wount have been back, before i used mr robinson I i tried many casters and waited nine months to have results but nothing came. i got disappointed, but when I came to robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com for love spell that will bring my boyfriend back, it was very different from other casters. his love spell gave me a wonderful results! he listened to me and actually gave me the best love spell, I know Mr robinson worked really hard to bring my lover back, Anyone looking for a powerful love spell that can unite couples should contact Mr Robinson , he's the real deal! or call him +19715126745
    Jocelyn Morgan

    ReplyDelete


  2. I came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR Voke on how he was able to cure someone from HERPES, and any disease this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any problem that DR Voke can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR Voke i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HERPES Negative, friends you can reach Dr voke on any treatment for any Disease, reach him on _________________________________doctorvoke@gmail. com


    ReplyDelete