Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just Random Thoughts...

I am very happy!

First, it's a new year and things are really falling in the right places for me just in the second week of the first month in the year 2009 i have two major testimonies...(i'll tell later) but surely it will be a blissful year. Today marks the birth of my blog and that also adds to my joy and few achivements for the year.

As i've always heard that it's quite easy to start a blog but continuous updates is a major ish, of course you can't deny your career of it's priorities and at times it all gets hectic and demanding that the blog and 'co.' just has to wait...quite acceptable right? One thing i've learnt to do in life - 'start something and finish sooner or later' and so far i can attest to huge success with that.

At this moment i have loads of thoughts roaming my mind but just to put things right i would like to officially welcome myself and you, yes you! I ponder alot about 'now' things, things to come and the ones long gone, things i read, see and imagine, these things i have longed to share on a neutral level with a larger audience and here i am with yet another medium to express my deep thinkings, adventures, secrets, inspirations, ideas, imaginations, hallucinations,dreams, emotions and relationship experiences in a world i consider lovely as well as deadly.

While i get back to putting my thoughts together, ponder on this short poem:

This i live by...The most selfish one letter word..........."I" -- Avoid it. The most satisfying two-letterword........"WE" -- Use it. The most poisonous three-letter word......."EGO" -- Kill it. The most used four-letter word........"LOVE" -- Value.

Back to my random thoughts now...bye and cherish your thoughts.

I'm out!





1 comment:

  1. totally random but still concise!

    loving the matters of ur mynd!

    ReplyDelete