Monday, January 26, 2009

"When Last i thought..." (2)

Hey there, you doing good?

Ok, here the later parts go.....

When last i thought peace...
I saw the wars cool like the still waters,corpse
Resurrection, i called to the dip, seeking for peace!
Peace and more peace! Then the wars and clobs,
The fights and the fronts went still, still, never to Return for pain but for gain.

When last i thought paradise...
I heard silence, i swallowed day,
I dreamnt sleep and woke dreaming,
I imagined the trees and the leaves
Sweeping the breeze, and the lilies
Reaping beauties, the sun shown with
Freshness and strenght, gently melting
Mildness to the skin and the birds sang,
Sang toasts to my ears, making splendor my
Longness, the cherries appears tasty,the wilds
Carried beared calmness, stroding the paths and
Mimicking my smiles. I loved it, i cherished it,
Paradise long lost paradise, beauty in escapade
Peace in wholeness, serenity adorned
Happiness personified.

When last i thought being a child.....


Quote of the day: "Everything that has value has a cost to it".

1 comment:

  1. It’s always a challenge when I read good piece. Nice imagery.U employed great tools to convey successfully ur point here.
    I looove this…
    “Paradise long lost paradise, beauty in escapade
    Peace in wholeness, serenity adorned
    Happiness personified.”

    Nice piece!

    ReplyDelete