Thursday, January 15, 2009

"When Last i Thought..." (1)

Hello, it's a lovely morning again and you're alive then enjoy the day with this

I am not in the best of my moods now but the best i could do is encourage myself and put on a stronger personality 'cos i know it will only get better.

I have series of thoughts that roamed my mind few months back and ever since tarried in my mind....i'll share them and although it might take a few days before i finish up with the uploads (guess that's why it's called series) but i'll definitely.

There are times you think about somethings, you know;things that have long happened to you, things happening to you now, and definitely things yet to come...these thoughts either scare you or makes you bolder, considering what these thoughts do to you the mind finds it hard to elude such thoughts from the mind and daily they oppress our daily affairs.
The thoughts in words:

"When Last i Thought..."
When last i thought i was going to die,
I dread death, i called it fake then said it true
But it never showed up...thanks

When last i thought success, i felt it huge,
Saw me in mansion, saw me commanding and sending,
Saw me big and aspiring, but suddenly it did me good
And left me a book on making it real.

When last i thought love, i spoke it real
I called it loud, seeming in love, treading
The lot and sharing my lust, but it shot down
On me, failing my desires and passions, giving me
An alternative to lust and never to seek love
Then i thought, now i sought......

to be continued...

Do enjoy your day and make sure you get the best you can out of life.
Live life and enjoy!
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment