Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Defining the Image.



Hmmm i wonder in ponder as usual.
Dreaming thoughts i had always wanted to end in reality. Each time i lay back i see pictures of my thoughts, i view doors of my vision open but i can't just see them in reality...Why?

I sleep, i dream big, dreams about mountains becoming valleys before me and valleys becoming routes to my great destiny. But life just denies the essentials. Sections and segments of my life are painted red, written faintly, dimly shining, yet invisibly glorious. Day after day i know and confirm that tomorrow will be better, but will tomorrow ever come today or someday? The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense;sense to whoever has the sense to perceive - good or bad.
Moments could be good, fair, demanding, torturing, deceitful, ignorant....but hearts, true hearts redeem desires long started only for bleeding days and sleepless nights.

Life is good, it's beautiful, but definitely, life is funny as well as.....LIFE. The last time i spent with my alter being and shared my mind, i felt pity unhappy, i couldn't stop shedding tears of joy and sadness; cos life is all about that anyway, though i love life, say 50% i do. The pestering question is why don't i love nor appreciate life? It's got offers you know...i repeat, good and bad, and i believe the best comes to the best worked, diligent, steadfast and i quote everyone the destined and desirous.

But...where do i fall, the good, the bad or the ugly? I need a check, but (again) how come i can't just figure that out? Am i too shy (100%), reserved (96%), adventurous (100&)to be noticed who i really am - i seriously miss the old me. Now the new me wants all that strict educative/imp active work, any good thing that will influence my society and generation...CUT!
It's not all working out, why? why? why? I ask myself the same questions each day, hour, seconds and blue eyes.
Doing too good is not doing too well, travel the miles and return , life is all about learning, someone said the best school is the school of life - LIFE. How long has it been, have been the same thing, THING?---No, this sane issue, yes issue, it's an issue you know..Life.

From poetry definition of it to prose, short story, song etc i keep defining and have no real dig to it yet. What do i do? A suggestion i once thought - only the dead can really explain it, but i don't have to die to, A writer is better gone through an experience/situation before writing about it, it helps. My wishes come and slip off like the cloud movements...but now i have vowed to cling to them like forever. Yes i can and i will!

Quote of the note: Like a teabag, a man is not worth much until he has been through some hot water.

1 comment:

  1. brilliant.up from link exchange-my nlog is at www.dirtyhiphophead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete