Wednesday, February 18, 2009

JUST A LITTLE BIT OF ME.


Just one bit, one bit alone will i give you
Just one bit of who i am
For long you've known me
Clowned me but suddenly you disowned me.

I have kept a little of me
Out of you, that i may have
A beautiful tool to use
A bit of me you ask, a bit
Of me i give you now.
You knew me to be cool but
You found out i could be nude
So what?

You knew me to be smart
But a bigger part of me is
Ever shy.
A tale of me i always told you
Whenever we see, but a little
Of it you always overlook.
Why?

Now, listen a little bit of me
I give you to consume...
Just a little bit of me you
Can now conclude.....
In your arms alone i find succour
This because you have made me secure
A bit of me desires to know more of you
But a big me pretends to already know
Enough of me.

I smelt a fool in me
But you made me see a big ME.
A bit of me i share
This bit of me that has made
Me grow this far.
A bit of me that has brought
Rights and experiences to me
That bit of me that occupies
My mind per minute.
That bit of me that is simply you.
Yes! You is that little bit of me.

Quote of the note: If you want to get big fleas, hang out with big dogs.

1 comment:

  1. For every poet, meanings and truths are kept behind bars (words), only those who can peep can see.

    great write. The true yearning of a woman.

    ReplyDelete