Thursday, June 25, 2009

SECRETS

Excerpts from 'secrets'...


In secret, I keep them in my hearts,
I read them; on my face I scale them.
To ears I mutter them, ready ears I recite to,
Steady, steady, it beats.
Then hush, hush! It spreads.

My heart pants for force, my hands fear shame
My feet swallow cool, but my tummy cowls volumes
Ringing volumes of immeasurable columns - Oh!
Again I fumble

If earth could turn the unknown into the greatest folks
Then, the eyes can see better cones represent a rogue
Hmm, I murmur at my repent
Letting my resents go to rest.

Tomorrow I’ll ignite my vents; I’ll speak to my rents.
And I’ll gather them, and tell them to not stagger at my radar
Speak! Speak! Speak on I hear, yeah those are my behinds.
Though they still torment my moments…
They still stand for my might.

My God, I just poured my mind
Never knew I could be this kind to wrong myths
For long they treated me good.
I should have declined, denied and decided their fine.
But still i…

No comments:

Post a Comment