Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Solo Sex or Masturbation

I have always been of the idea that masturbation or solo sex as its often called is no sin, or what do you think? But that isn’t necessary anyway

So I read an article discussing a major issue I have for long talked through and in my mind and I was so happy at what I read…Masturbation is no sin!

Gba!

Yes, what is it?
How is it a sin, please explain to me if you think it is and if not still tell

As I was saying, masturbation, solo sex all of them like that is just you simply enjoying yourself not because you doing it satisfy someone but because you want it your way, simple, selfishly and straight up . So what?

Another common question is: is it against religious beliefs?
I am a good Christian, I respect the word of God but I have not come across any passage in the Bible where it states that I should abstain from solo sex or as I call it personal sex. This one I know that the Bible says you shall not have sex with an animal, an opposite sex, your father or mother as concerned. I for one don’t like thinking about sex cos I think its just a waste of time, why not give to yourself whenever you think you need it and quit hurting yourself because some guy/babes is not there to help out…okay sorry, but seriously what exactly is the ish about sex?

Addiction: Well addiction is not a good thing. Compulsive impulse to have sex is human right? But it should be controlled; one thing I hate most is addiction, when I get addicted to something, anything it affects me most psychologically and I hate…mehn I hate because then I can’t concentrate I can’t decide and I can’t understand myself just because I want to quit something. So just one word for addition – Bad!

Fantasising is not bad, well if you’re not the bold type like my friend will put: fantasise about sex if you’re not ready to be involved and if you want to involve and you’re not ready to indulge (you gerrit) then masturbate.

Okay, enuff!

When you get a partner, I mean a right partner as in boy to girl thing then you should stop the masturbation except he/she is out of sight.

What else do I know – solo sex doesn’t have to be boring – Betty Miano

This is a personal issue o…if you don’t believe then you don’t but research as also confirmed it.

Y’all have a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment