Friday, April 8, 2011

Really... I Don't Have a Title

I know this isn’t right or perhaps selfish of me, I’ve left this blog alone for too long considering that I started here first after which I started - http://debuzzevents.blogspot.com/ but I think from this moment forth I’ll blog more often I shall truly bear every bit of my inner most burdens…well, I will, I should….so be it.














I shall share every bit, nothing held back: my silly thoughts about people around me, about the guy that thinks he’s so fantastic (can I just get off this word btw), that lady that thinks she’s got it all but it appears all belongs to her husband, my mind that keeps worrying about that tall, fit, fair complexioned, cute guy around my office and billions of other thoughts.
This blog shall now truly bear all my thoughts, my rants (good, bad and ugly too) and maybe thoughts in people’s head…yes! I hear others thoughts too.
*just kidding*
No I’m NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment