Friday, April 8, 2011

This is a Confession...

Okay, I'll just put it up here because it definitely appears noone out there wants to listen to me and few that do don't seem to understand my rants yet again.....I mean, how do I even explain it here?

Well, it's simple, I notice I've become too emotional lately..as in, too damn emotional especially about personal stuff and fashion(great fashion content, piece, item, idea, etc simply blows my mind off beyond the sky). I get so emotional to the extent that I feel the shivers in my veins. I feel so concerned, involved (I guess that's called empathy) about everything, why? I ask myself.

I sure need answers, but where, from who, myself?

Still searching but while at it I have this strong feeling I'm transcending into someone else or something entirely different from what I am presently. Thoughts like "am I turning into another being, say a vampire (..and that's what happens when you've seen seasons 1& 2 of vampire dairies) but then, it all started before I spent a whole weekend watching Vampire Dairies (nice movie btw).

So then what is it?


















I am confused, messed up, wandering, asking questions, thinking...errm, errmm, okay let me say I'm just too EMOTIONAL.

*Hold up*..Let me Google emotions....

No comments:

Post a Comment